This is a short review I made in spanish
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Dashpong is a unique and fast-paced local multiplayer game. High energy and sometimes chaotic, it's the perfect arcade game to play with your friends!
You move freely on the map and create physics based paddles when dashing. Push the ball into your opponents' goal by throwing your paddles across the map!
Dashpong is easy to pickup but hard to master, it’s the perfect game to have fun with your friend and challenge them.
Play the classic mode, with just you and the paddles or the arcade mode with tons of special modes bending the rules to renew your experience and challenge your skills:
- Multiple balls
- Time rewind
- Changing gravity
- No paddle
- Destructible environment
- Power ups (speed, force, longer dash, etc...)
- And 20+ more!
Defend your goal
Create paddles at the last moment to protect your goal!
Use the environment
Use the environment to your advantage!
Dashing to create paddles can save you, but be careful, it can be turned against you
Up to 4 players
Do all of the above up to 4 players locally. More people, more chaos, more fun!
Small goals, weird angles, obstacles, all kinds of maps!
Many special modes
Rewind, portals, gravity wells, invisible paddles, and many, many more!
- 10+ maps
- 1V1 and 2V2 mode
- 25+ Special modes with power ups, crazy environments and twisted rules
- Team color selection: choose the color that suits your team the best
- Solo training mode: train solo on minigames and training exercices
- Custom mode: You control everything: maps, player size, strength, number of paddles and balls, etc..
|Release date||98 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 9.75€ EUR. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Winter update & Dashpong 30% off!44 days ago
- Get Dashpong at 15% OFF!70 days ago
- Dashpong update 1.1.481 days ago
- Dashpong update 1.1.386 days ago
- Dashpong update 1.1.290 days ago
- Dashpong update 1.1.092 days ago
- Dashpong is out!98 days ago
- Release next week, devlog 10Oct 23, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Is it supported in 32 bit PCs.If not,plz export D@ŚHPÔŃG in 32 bit version.By the way,LÕVE YOUR VIDS man.
Right now I don’t have 32 bits support but I can try to do an export. I’ll have to check that everything is working fine before making it available. I’ll update you here when it’s done
BUG: I can't play the normal mode, I move the P1 to a side and press enter, nothing happens, I click on ready nothing happens. idk why but yeah it's not working I tried everything. It can create a bad impression, so I would suggest you fix it as soon as possible
It’s a local multiplayer game with no AI for now, so you need to be 2 person to play 1V1, that’s why you couldn’t start..