Is it supported in 32 bit PCs.If not,plz export D@ŚHPÔŃG in 32 bit version.By the way,LÕVE YOUR VIDS man.
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Dashpong is a fun, unique and fast-paced local multiplayer game. High energy and sometimes chaotic, it's the perfect arcade game to play with your friends!
You can move freely on your side and create physics based paddles when dashing.
Push the ball into your opponents' goal by throwing your paddles across the map!
Defend your goal
Create paddles at the last moment to protect your goal!
Use the environment
Use the environment to your advantage!
Dashing to create paddles can save you, but be careful, it can be turned against you
Up to 4 players
Do all of the above up to 4 players locally. More people, more chaos, more fun!
Small goals, weird angles, obstacles, all kinds of maps!
Many special modes
Rewind, portals, gravity wells, invisible paddles, and many, many more!
Solo training mode
- Multiple maps
- 1V1 mode
- 2V2 mode
- Special modes with power ups and crazy environments
- Tournament mode, for your craziest game nights
- Custom mode, where you can choose everything: maps, power ups, special modes, time, game points, etc..
Play the classic mode, with just you and the paddles or the arcade mode with tons of special modes and power ups:
- Damage mode
- Multiple goals
- Moving goals
- Icy ball
- Destructive ball
- Fragile paddles
- Power ups (speed, force, longer dash, etc...)
|Updated||15 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam|
- Dashpong demo update & small devlog15 days ago
- New Dashpong demo!72 days ago
- Devlog #7 - Visual redesign & special modes85 days ago
- Steam Next Fest + ART redesign (devlog #5 & 6)Mar 11, 2022
- Dashpong demo is out!Feb 21, 2022
- Dashpong devlog #4Dec 22, 2021
- Dashpong devlog #3Oct 01, 2021
- Dashpong devlog #2Sep 20, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Right now I don’t have 32 bits support but I can try to do an export. I’ll have to check that everything is working fine before making it available. I’ll update you here when it’s done
BUG: I can't play the normal mode, I move the P1 to a side and press enter, nothing happens, I click on ready nothing happens. idk why but yeah it's not working I tried everything. It can create a bad impression, so I would suggest you fix it as soon as possible
It’s a local multiplayer game with no AI for now, so you need to be 2 person to play 1V1, that’s why you couldn’t start..