Are the different colored tanks in the same file zip file? or do we have to change the color ourselves.
FREE stylized tank 3D model
A downloadable asset pack
Free stylized 3D tank, Gltf and Fbx format. Black & green and black & white version. You can use this model for any personal or commercial project! I'd appreciate if you credit me.
If you like it, you can find the full 4 tanks pack here: https://mreliptik.itch.io/4-low-poly-stylized-tanks
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MrEliptik
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VicMeunier
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vico.choco
- Sketchfab: https://sketchfab.com/mreliptik
- Blog: https://blog.victormeunier.com/
- Website: https://www.victormeunier.com/
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
In the zip file you’ll find two folder, one for Black & White and the other for Black & Green. Inside these folders, each tank is in .FBX and .glTF format.
If you intend to use this for games, you can use only one file for the model and on file for each material or color. The game engine will probably extract the material from the file.